Thursday, January 23, 2014

Radio


I'm a little bit obsessed with floral print.









Pics by Guillermo González

Floral dress Charlotte Ruse
Black Jacket C'ESTTOI
Black tights American Apparel
White belt FOREVER21

You cand find this similar ittems in Venezuela
-
Puedes encontrar las similitudes de este atuendo en Venezuela

Floral dress in BERSHKA
Black Jacket in BERSHKA

Wow, I really missed to post outfits in my blog, this photoshoot was in an really cool place, I wore a floral dress with a white belt, and I wanted a stronger look so I wore this black jacket I had from some years ago, to keep the "stronger look" I used this black tights and I decided to wear the beige oxford boots, but it also match with a black boots, the glasses are optional, and I don't have many bags (I'll buy more, promise) finally I complete the look with gold jewerly! Hope you liked this look and have a great day. BTW! I'll post looks weekly on wendsday and fridays! xoxo.

                                                                                                                                                        ♡ ♥ 

Realmente extrañaba postear outfits en mi blog, esta sesión de fotos fue en un lugar muy fresco, Usé un vestido floreal con un cinturón blanco; quería un look más fuerte así que me puse esta chaqueta negra que tengo desde hace algunos años, para mantener el "look más fuerte" usé unas medias panty negras  y decidí usar unos botines oxford color beige, pero también le va bien con unos botines negros, las gafas son opcionales, y no tengo muchos bolsos (Compraré más, lo prometo), finalmente completo el look con joyería dorada! Espero que les haya gustado el look y que tengan un lindo día. Por cierto, postearé looks todas las semanas los miércoles y viernes! xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment