Friday, January 24, 2014

Replay


Floral print obsession part 2.






Pics by Guillermo González

Geek crop top Charlotte Russe
Floral skirt Charlotte Russe
Spikes (Black flats) Aldo
-
Similars in Venezuela
Similares en Venezuela

Crop top in Bershka
Floral skirt in AISHOP
Spikes (black flats) in Aldo

Believed or not, I didn't like that skirt when my mom gave it to me, but now I'm in love with that skirt.. I really love floral prints (As you can see) and this skirt it's so colorfull and funny. I decided to combine it with black and white, on the top I'm wearing a crop top from CR and at the bottom this lovely (but dangerous) flats with spikes that I have from some years ago! This is a really fresh outfit, for sunny days mostly and it's totally effortless , hope you liked this one and I see you next week, have an amazing weekend btw! xoxo.

                                                                                                                                                           ♡ ♥ 

Créanlo o no, Al principio no me gustaba para nada esta falda cuando mi madre me la regalo, pero ahora estoy enamorada de ella. Realmente me encantan los estampados floreales (Como pueden ver) y esta falda es muy colorida y divertida. Decidí combinarla con blancos y negros, en la parte de arriba estoy usando una crop top de CR y en la parte de abajo estas hermosas (pero peligrosas) zapatillas con puyas que tengo de hace algunos años! Este es un autendo muy fresco, más que todo para días soleados y no lleva mucho trabajo, espero y les haya gustado este atuendo y los veré la siguiente semana, Por cierto, tengan un buen fin de semana! xoxo.


    



No comments:

Post a Comment