Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Contrast


New year, new ideas!













Beige Pants from Ci Sono
Black tank Similar here
Silver watch from CASIO

Wow, I really missed to post something in my blog!, Hey.. Happy New Year!! btw, hope you had an amazing vacations :), Mine were good I didn't travel but I've spent a nice time with the family in my house, hope to travel this year (I really love it). This photoshoot was unexpected because I didn't bring my camera so my mom had to take them with her cellphone, because I didn't want to lose the opportunity of shooting in this amazing place!, very soon I'll have better photo sessions so follow me on instagram and I'll catch up with the photos, xoxo!.

                                                                                                          ♡ ♥ 

¡Feliz año nuevo!, Realmente extrañaba postear algo en mi blog!, espero que hayan tenido unas vacaciones increíbles, las mías fueron buenas, no viajé pero pasé unos buenos momentos con mi familia en la casa, espero viajar este año (me encanta hacerlo). Esta sesión de fotos fue algo inesperada porque no había llevado mi cámara, así que mi mamá me las tomó desde su celular, porque no quería perder la oportunidad de tomar fotos en este asombroso lugar!, muy pronto tendré mejores sesiones de fotos, así que siganme en instagram para mantenerlos al día con las fotos, xoxo!

                                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment