Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites


Missed to share my favorites





This month I'm surprised by all the things I bought and many of them were gifts, although I can try all of them at once, at least got the chance to try them barely... 

  • SPA LINE Exfoliating gel: Ok this one I might have bought it a couple of months ago but gotta say is one really great and smells delicious (Mandarine with coconout) and lefts my skin really soft, the only think I didn't like that much is that this gel does not yield.
  • L'EUDINE Coconut lime antibacterial moisturizing hand lotion: This hand lotion was a gift, I'm in love with it, left my hands soft and smelling good. Highly recommended.
  • EVERY NIGHT Body Lotion: This body lotion my mom gave it to me last month and Wow, is amazing, my skin have never been so soft!. The one I have comes in Peach fragance. 
  • MOVIE "12 years a slave" : This movie is a big WOW, I'm a fan of movies that has to be with slavery and epoch, this one is really good is based on the real story of Solomon Northup a New York State -born free African American who was kidnapped in 1841 and sold into slavery. This film shows his work on plantations and the hardest times ever, in the state of Louisiana for twelve years before his release. 

________________________________


  • SPA LINE gel exfoliante: Ok, este producto lo compre un par de meses antes pero tengo que decir que es un buen producto (no el mejor, pero esta bien) y huele muuuy delicioso (Mandarina con coco) y deja mi piel muy suave, la única cosa que no me gusta mucho es que no rinde.  
  • L'EUDINE Crema antibacterial para manos: Esta crema de manos fue un regalo, estoy enamorada de esto, deja mis manos suaves y con un olor espectacular. Se los recomiendo. 
  • EUCERIN Gel facial limpiador refrescante :  He estado usando este gel facial por meses y me encanta, quita todo el maquillaje y deja mi piel limpia y suave, Excelente! 
  • EVERY NIGHT Crema de cuerpo: Esta crema de cuerpo mi mamá me la dio el último mes y wow, es increíble, mi piel nunca ha estado tan suave!. Viene de fragancia en durazno, por si estaban al pendiente.
  • PELÍCULA "12 años un esclavo": Esta pelicula es un gran WOW, soy una gran fan de las peliculas que muestran los años de esclavitud, esta peli esta basada en la historia real de Solomon Northup un Newyorkino Afro-Americano que nació libre pero fue secuestrado en 1841 y vendido a la esclavitud. Este film muestra su trabajo en las plantaciones mientras vive los tiempos mas duros de su vida, en el estado de Louisiana por doce años antes de su liberación. 

I know this week I'm not being constant on the blog, but I've been busy with school and my dad is doing some stuff with the laptop so I haven't been able to take my time to write a well-made post, I'm sorry for that, next week will be better, I promise. xo.

♡ ♥ 

Sé que esta semana no he estado constante con el blog, pero he estado ocupada con cosas del colegio y mi papá esta haciendo algunas cositas a la laptop así que no he podido tomar el tiempo de hacer un buen post, disculpenme por eso, la semana que viene será mejor, lo prometo. xo


Favorite songs/Canciones favoritas

Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea - Problem
Top Less - Danger Love
Shakira ft Rihanna - Can't Remember to Forget you 
Neon Hitch - Gucci Gucci 









3 comments:

  1. Cool favourites :)
    lovefromsimmie.com - new post ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post on favorites
    Will you like to enter my giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this week I'm not being constant on the blog, but I've been busy with school and my dad is doing some stuff with the laptop so I haven't been able to take my time to write a well-made post, I'm sorry for that, next week will be better, I promise. xo. gold shawls and wraps , shawl wholesale online , prom shawl , embroidered pashmina shawl , pashmina shawls manufacturers , shawl fashion , men's pashmina shawls , best pashmina shawls , buy shawl , pashmina shawl in nepal

    ReplyDelete