Friday, December 6, 2013

Flowers on my head








Floral Jean Jacket from Chiqle
Black Velvet Skirt from 579
Oxford boots from DSW


Hi you!, I'm bringing this outfit I wore like some months ago, It's just that I've been working these days with my hair so I can take new pics, but I did'nt want to leave the blog for so long... This Floral Jean Jacket my mom bought it for me last year, It's so cool! because it looks so good when it's all closed!, It complements very well with this Velvet black skirt and I decided to wear this awesome boots that I bought when I traveled to Colombia two years ago! It's not good for long walks but still cute hahaha, finally I made this floral crown by myself, and used red lipstick for a dramatic look (: , Hope you liked this outfit and have a good night. xoxo
                                                                                                ♡ ♥ 

Hola tú!, Estoy trayendo este atuendo que usé hace varios meses, es solo que he estado trabajando estos días con mi cabello y así podre tomar fotos nuevas, pero no quería dejar el blog por tanto tiempo... Esta chaqueta floreal mi mamá me la compró el año pasado, Es muy cool! porque luce muy bien cuando está cerrada, se complementa muy bien con esta falda aterciopelada y decidí usar estos asombrosos botines que compré cuando viajé a Colombia hace dos años! No son muy buenos para hacer caminatas, pero siguen siendo lindos hahaha, finalmente hice esta corona de flores yo misma, y usé labial rojo para un look más dramático (: , Espero que les haya gustado este atuendo y tengan buenas noches. xoxo

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              


No comments:

Post a Comment