Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bangs and Black









 Oversized shirt Similar here
Black legging Similar here
Studded boots Similar here
Hat and bag from Macy's
Brown watch from CASIO


Haven't used this boots for a long time!, this outfit is basic.. It can be use for everyday. This oversized shirt it's so comfy and cute, I decided to combine it with a black legging and the studded boots are black as well. The hat and the bag I bought them in Macy's when I traveled to Miami and I complete the look with a Watch from CASIO and the rings are from Bershka. If you noticed, yes, I changed my hair, I have bangs now and I decolored my hair a little bit.. Totally love it (: . Hope you liked this look and have a nice night<3. xoxo

                                                                                                   ♡ ♥ ♡ 

No he usado estas botas desde hace mucho tiempo!, este atuendo es básico.. Puede ser para uso diario. Esta camisa XL es muy cómoda y linda, decidí combinarla con un legging negro y las botas son negras también. El sombrero y el bolso los compré en Macy's cuando viajé a Miami y completo este look con un reloj de CASIO y los anillos son de Bershka. Si no lo notaron, si, he cambiado mi cabello, tengo un fleco o "pollina" y decoloré mi cabello un poco en la parte de abajo. Me encanta (: . Espero que les haya gustado este look y tengan una linda noche<3. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment