Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fancy


You already know...









Photography by Guillermo González

Floral blouse CHARLOTTE RUSSE
High-Waisted Striped Jeans CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Black and Gold heels A'GACI
Black and gold striped little Clutch MACY'S
Accesories from ACCESORIZE and ALDO

This is the second time I mix floral and stripes, I LOVE IT!, this outfit looks so Fancy (it reminds me of the song by Iggy Azalea, who's one of my faves singers) and elegant, classic and I just really like it!, I was into a bun at first on my hair but then I didn't like how it looked so I just went into a ponytail and it works!, as I have said before, you don't have to be afraid of trying new things as in real life as with your creativity and clothes, gettin' out of the comfort zone feels so good sometimes!. Hope you liked this outfit as much as I do and I'll see you soon. xoxo :)

 ♡ ♥ 

Esta es la segunda vez que mezclo las flores con las rayas y ME ENCANTA, este outfit luce lujoso/fantástico (Fancy) (me recuerda bastante a la canción de Iggy Azalea, una de mis cantantes favoritas), elegante y clásico. Al principio me habia echo un moño en el cabello pero no me gustaba como lucía con el outfit, asi que decidi hacerme una cola de caballo y ahora si funciona; como lo he dicho antes no hay que tener miedo de probar cosas nuevas, tanto en la vida como con tu creatividad y tu ropa, salir de la zona de comfort se siente tan bien aveces... Espero que les haya gustado este outfit tanto como a mi y los veré muy pronto. xoxo :)



4 comments:

  1. Such an awesome combo! Love it so much! :)

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look, dear! Loving how you paired strippes with with flowers :)

    Kisses, Kali
    My Blog | Join my GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esta es la segunda vez que mezclo las flores con las rayas y ME ENCANTA, este outfit luce lujoso/fantástico (Fancy) (me recuerda bastante a la canción de Iggy Azalea, una de mis cantantes favoritas), elegante y clásico. Al principio me habia echo un moño en el cabello pero no me gustaba como lucía con el outfit, asi que decidi hacerme una cola de caballo y ahora si funciona; como lo he dicho antes no hay que tener miedo de probar cosas nuevas, tanto en la vida como con tu creatividad y tu ropa, salir de la zona de comfort se siente tan bien aveces... Espero que les haya gustado este outfit tanto como a mi y los veré muy pronto. xoxo :)
    bed sheet , bridal bed sheet set , bed sheet , nishat bed sheets , bedspreads , comforter sets , razai set , sofa covers , cushion covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello there and greetings from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.9 Best Virtual Workouts for the Circuit Breaker

    2.Top 10 Best Scar Removal Creams in Singapore

    3.Top 10 Best Lip Gloss in Singapore

    4.Top 10 Best Vitamin C Serum in Singapore

    5.Top 10 Best CC Cream in Singapore"

    ReplyDelete