Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Styling Rodarte Fall 2014


I started to look some collections of the New York Fashion Week 2014, they're all amazing, I fell in love so badly and I get really inspired, that's why I picked one of my faves collections and converted into my style, of course the original look is gorgeous, but I wanted to create a similar outfit based on Rodarte Fall 2014 and these are my ideas for fall, most of the clothes are from SheInside (Some accesories too), Asos , shoes and accesories from Charlotte Russe ZARA  and Forever21 hope you liked this post, and I'll see you tomorrow. xoxo.
P.S: sorry for the size of the image! 

Check out the collection of Rodarte here
Buy the collection here
Check out how it's going the NYFW here

  ♡ ♥ 

Comenzé a ver algunas de las colecciones del New York Fashion Week 2014, Todas son extraordinarias, me enamoré y quede muy inspirada también, por eso decidí escojer una de mis colecciones favoritas y convertirlas un poco a mi estilo, por supuesto que el atuendo original es bellísimo, pero quería crear algunos outfits similares basados en la Colección de Otoño 2014 de Rodarte, y estas son mis ideas para el otoño, la mayoría de la ropa son de  SheInside (Algunos accesorios también),  Asos , los zapatos y accesorios de Charlotte Russe, ZARA  y  Forever21 . Espero que les haya gustado el post y los veré mañana. xoxo.

P.S: Discúlpenme el tamaño de la imagen!

Echa un vistazo a la colección de Rodarte aquí 
Compra la colección aquí
Chequea como va el  NYFW aquí 






2 comments:

  1. great picks :) I love this great blog

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the third look is my favourite! so chic and yet very cool and bohemian. xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete