Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Favorites



These are my favorites of this month





"in love" by cy zone : This perfum my mom gave it to me for christmas and this month I've been using it a lot, it smells so good! I never can leave my house without smelling good, and this perfum gives me exactly what I need.

♡Bubble yum lipstick: I bought this product in Miami specifically in Vanity fair, this lipstick came with like 9 or 10 more and they're all in different flavors, I fell in love with this one, it taste so good (actually like real bubble yum) and leaves your lips soft and with a nice color too. 

♡Almond Oil: This is  an infallible beauty trick for your hair, specially for mine that needs a lot of care like I have said before. This leaves your hair healthy and with a natural shine. I highly recommend this. You can find it on a drugstore. 

♡Movie "The Butler" : I watched this movie a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that it is so good. Having a perspective about what happened that time and what people had to do to get their humans rights, it's really inspirational!. I recommend this movie so far. 

♡Movie "Claudy with a chance of Meatballs 2" : I watched this movie last week with my brothers and it's so good and funny as the first movie. The graffics are really gorgeous, and in this movie there's a lot of cuteness overload. I died with the amont of kawaiiness, seriously, hahahah. 


                                                                                                                                                                 ♡ ♥ 


"in love" por cy zone:  Este perfume mi madre me lo regalo en navidad y este mes lo he estado usando mucho, porque huele delicioso! Yo soy de las personas que no pueden salir sin oler bien, y este perfume me da exactamente lo que necesito.

♥Barra labial Bubble yum: Compré este producto en Miami, específicamente en Vanity fair, esta barrita vino con 9 o 10 más, todas en diferentes presentaciones, me enamoré de esta en particular porque sabe muy bien( a verdadero chicle) y deja tus labios suaves y con un lindo color.

 ♥Aceite de almendras: Éste es un truco de belleza infalible para tu cabello, especialmente para el mío como ya lo he dicho antes. Este producto hace que tu cabello se mantenga saludable y deja un brillo natural. Altamente se los recomiendo. Lo pueden encontrar en farmacias.

♥Película "El mayordomo de la casa blanca": Vi ésta película hace algunas semanas y tengo que decir que es muy buena. Muestra la perspectiva de lo que pasó en esos tiempos y lo que las personas tuvieron que hacer para obtener sus derechos como humanos, es muy inspirador. Recomiendo mucho esta película.

♥Película "Lluvia de Hamburguesas 2 la venganza de las sobras": Vi esta película la semana pasada y es tan buena y divertida como la primera. Los gráficos son bellísimos y la ternura está sobrecargada. Enserio morí por la cantidad de ternura jajajaj. 





12 comments:

  1. Love the photo. The sunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your favorites! : ) Bubble yum lipstick sounds great!!

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sunglasses

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog. I will follow you back if you think.xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola guapa! me encanta la foto y todo que esta aqui ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! Love this post!

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect! follow:D
    http://rozaliafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing the butler.
    thanks for sharing
    love your blog...wanna follow eachother?
    let me know
    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete