Friday, December 13, 2013

Sugar High











Sugar High tank top Similar here
High Waisted Shorts from Brandy Melville
White Converse from CONVERSE
Vintage sunglasses Similar here

Ok, first of all I'm sorry for the pics... It's that my dad reset the computer and I don't know where he kept the files, anyways this pics are from some months ago. Recently I came out from school beacuse of Christmas vacation so I'll have more time to take more pics ;) .. This look is fresh because with this tank top you can wear it daily or for a casual occasion, I'm so obssesed with this High waisted shorts, they're perfect, at the bottom I wear this white converse and the vintage glasses are optional. Hope you guys liked this look.. New looks coming soon .xoxo<3

                                                                                                              ♡ ♥ 

Ok, primero que nada, discúlpenme por las fotos (Sé que son muy pocas)... Es que mi papá reseteo la computadora y no se donde guarda los archivos, de todas formas, estas fotos son de varios meses atrás. Recientemente salí del colegio por las vacaciones navideñas, así que tendré más tiempo de tomar más fotos ;) .. Este look es fresco porque con esta tank top se puede obtener un look para diario o para una ocasión casual, estoy muy obsesionada con estos shorts altos, son perfectos, en la parte de abajo usé estas converse blancas y los lentes tipo vintage son opcionales. Espero que les haya gustado este look. Ya pronto vendrán nuevos looks. xoxo <3

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Great pics!
    nice blog!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, first of all I'm sorry for the pics... It's that my dad reset the computer and I don't know where he kept the files, anyways this pics are from some months ago. Recently I came out from school beacuse of Christmas vacation so I'll have more time to take more pics ;) pakistani lawn suits wholesale , pakistani original suits wholesale , pakistani suits wholesalers in pakistan , pakistani stitched suits wholesale , pakistani suits wholesale with price , online pakistani suits wholesale , wholesale pakistani dresses best summer collection 2020 , lawn collection , summer collection 2020 , stitched kurti , stitching unit , pakistani lawn suits wholesale in pakistan , pakistani lawn cotton dress material wholesale , house of lawn suits wholesale This look is fresh because with this tank top you can wear it daily or for a casual occasion, I'm so obssesed with this High waisted shorts, they're perfect, at the bottom I wear this white converse and the vintage glasses are optional. Hope you guys liked this look.. New looks coming soon .

    ReplyDelete