Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Find me in the woods









Top from forever21
High-Waisted Skinny Jean from Charlotte Russe
Aviator Sunglasses from Ray-Ban
The shoes are from Macy's!


Ok, I'm all new in this "fashion blog", but I promise to do my best... This photoshoot was like from months ago but still love it... The aztec top it's simple and cute for its daily use, mostly for sunny days but it can work for cold temperatures if you complement it with a sweater or cardigan. The high-waisted skinny jeans are my favorite thing in the world! I'm completely in love... Finally i've got this awesome boots that i bought in Macy's. I complete the look with an aviator sunglasses and gold&black jewerly!. Hope you guys like it and let me now if you liked this look. xoxo.


                                                                   ♡ ♥ 

Ok, soy nueva en esto de un "Fashion Blog" pero prometo hacer mi mejor esfuerzo... Esta sesión de fotos fue hace varios meses, pero me sigue encantando!. el top azteca es simple y lindo para su uso diario, más que todo para días soleadeos, pero puede funcionar para temperaturas bajas si se complementa con un suéter o chaqueta. El pantalón hasta la cintura son mi cosa favorita en el mundo! Estoy completamente enamorada.. Finalmente tengo estas asombrosas botas que compré en Macy's. Completo el look con unos lentes aviadores y con joyería en negro y dorado!. Espero que les guste y háganme saber si les gustó el look. xoxo.

1 comment: